You must complete this portion first or you will not be able to use the 'Delete' option to remove a card.
- First select the student (not the parent) who has a parent's credit card that may be saved on file for automatic payment(s).
- Select Classes in which the student is enrolled by clicking the hyperlink under 'Course Name'.
- On the following screen (Student Class Detail), under the heading for 'Billing Schedule Info:' click the [Change to Invoice] option next to where it says 'Billing Type:' at the very top.
- The schedule below should not change except to read invoice dates instead of draft dates.
You may now move on to deleting the card.
- Click 'Student Details' near the top of the page and look for 'View Family Account Details' on the subsequent screen.
- Near the bottom of the page, if there is a credit card saved you can now click 'Delete' to remove it at the right.