This video demonstrates how to use the speed dial feature on your Polycom VVX 250 telephone.
Speed dial keys allow you to place a call by pressing a reduced number of keys, using additional line keys on your phone.
Step by step instructions:
Assign regularly dialed numbers to additional line keys on your phone.
- Press the Directory softkey.
- Search Contact Directory.
- To add a new contact, press the Add softkey.
- To edit an existing contact, select the desired contact and then press the Edit softkey.
- If you selected Add, enter the Name and then the internal extension or external number in the Contact field.
- Enter a Speed Dial Index. The contact with the lowest speed dial index will be associated with the Line 2 key for single touch dialing.
- Press the Save softkey.