Create shared calendars
In addition to your own calendar, you can create shared calendars to track group activities, such as project schedules or co-worker vacations.
Create a shared calendar:
- Open Calendar, and on the left next to Other calendars, click Add other calendars Create new calendar.
- Name the calendar and add a description.
- Click Time zone and select your time zone.
- Click Create calendar. Your new calendar appears under My calendars.
- (Optional) To update any calendar preferences, point to it and click More Settings.
Share a calendar:
Open Calendar and under My calendars, point to the calendar you want to share, and click More Settings and sharing.
- Choose an option:
- To share with individuals—Under Share with specific people, click Add people and add the person or the email address of the person you want to share with. Click Send.
- To change wider sharing settings—Under Access permissions, select Make available to public or Make available for organization name.